All the interior carpentry work was done with iroko veneer varnished with matt varnish in mahogany in the renovation of an outstanding building on the Paseo de Gracia in Barcelona to convert it into a building with multiple family residences.
RF60 REINFORCED DOORS:
• Entrance doors to the flat RF60 reinforced, 5.5 cm thick, flush on one side with the upper lintel up to the ceiling (260cm) and protection sheet on the same plain as the leaf of the door, so that the entire assembly is on the same plain.
• TESA 2S30 6 RAI lock in stainless steel, fittings in FSB brand stainless steel, lever model Ref, 1102, with rubber stop FSB Ref. 3878, hinges of stainless steel with TECOSUR spring.
•Stainless steel plate of 15 cm the width of the door, with stainless steel FSB brand handle model Ref. 6669-38 in the centre opening outward.
•Conventional interior doors of solid wood, 5.5 cm thick, flush on one side with the upper lintel up to the ceiling and with protection sheet on the same plain as the leaf of the door, so that the entire assembly is on the same plain.
• TESA 134U lock, fittings in FSB brand stainless steel, lever model Ref, 1102, with rubber stop FSB Ref. 3878.
•Sliding doors that run between partition walls, semi-solid with KLEIN Slid 85 Retráctil guide, finish in silver aluminium, with handles of stainless steel, FSB brand model Ref. 6669-38.
•The door uses a preframe of Flanders pine in which the Klein guide is concealed.
• Built-in closets in masonry with interiors of maple veneer with matt varnish, with doors finished in iroko and varnished in mahogany like the rest of the carpentry work.
• Custom-made door handles in solid iroko, with the same finish as the doors. Built-in upper grate of aluminium from the TROX brand, model AT-AG, with individually adjustable slats to permit outlet for air conditioning and heating.
•Interior lighting from the GELESA brand, model Freedom FC, with magnetic connector that turns on the light when the door is opened.
•Interiors of closet with shoetree and frame for custom-made drawers.
•Closet hinges from GRASS.
• Custom-made bathroom furniture done in veneer iroko board varnished like all the rest of the carpentry work, with mirror on the front of the cabinet door.
• Interior lighting from the GELESA brand, model Freedom FC.
• Wall panelling in all the stairway landings (9 floors), flush with the entrance doors to the apartments, including RF60 cabinets for register of installations with hidden hinges, all on the same plain and finished in iroko varnished like the rest of the carpentry.