Soldevila carried out the carpentry and cabinet making for this project, designed by the TARRUELLA& LOPEZ interior decorator team and executed by the XEDEX building company.
Kitchen cabinets made of 19 mm agglomerate board with oak veneer, with a matt finish natural colour varnish. The doors are of solid oak slats left as saw-cut and finished hand brushed with an application of a special oil for inside surfaces. The handles are of calibrated iron plate with a waxed graphite finish.
The visible shelves are of solid oak by Schotten & Hansen, with hidden fastenings affixed directly onto the walls, and designed to hold 80 kg of weight.
1) Bathroom unit manufactured with water-resistant agglomerate chipboard with 1 mm thick oak veneer finished with Grupo GANI brand natural texture matt varnish, Ref. Legno.
2) Bathroom unit manufactured with 7 cm thick Schotten & Hansen brand solid oak parquet platform, with hand-brushed finish on the top and the legs. Includes two drawers with a smooth anthracite grey Formica inner lining and with Blum TandemPlus hidden brake guides.
1) Outside sliding doors manufactured in chipboard (MD) painted on site, suspended with an iron guide specially forged for the project.
2) Inside sliding doors manufactured in chipboard (MD) painted on site, suspended with a retractable and hidden Klein Slid 80 guide.
3) Pivoting doors made from solid oak horizontal and vertical slats with a separation between them. The slats are 16 mm thick Schotten & Hansen brand solid oak parquet platform, with a hand-brushed finish. The door panels are 6 cm thick, and have a laser cut iron frame with a waxed graphite finish. The bottom pivot is embedded directly into the ground and the top pivot is embedded in the iron frame with a laser cut fitting. The lock fastener is also laser cut into the iron structure.
Inside of the cupboard manufactured in 19mm agglomerate board with an oak veneer and matt finish varnish.
There are two types of door:
1) Operable doors manufactured from chipboard (MD) painted on site.
Operable doors with a 6x4cm solid oak framework with a hand-brushed finish and matt varnish, divided into three height levels, where a Gastón & Daniela fabric is stretched, with leather handles by Corium Casa.
Inside of the cupboard with Lumen fluorescent tubes incorporating an infrared sensor for automatic switch on.
Manufactured in 19mm agglomerate board with an oak veneer and matt finish varnish. Shelves with a 7 cm front flap cut at 45º.
Desk top and shelves manufactured from 7 cm thick chipboard (DM) painted on site, with a hidden iron fastening system affixed directly onto the partition wall to hold each shelf with a weight of 80 kg .
Operable windows in solid French oak finished in water-based lazure, leaving the pores of the wood open.
Inside cladding carried out with solid French oak slats, left with saw-cuts and finished with natural texture matt varnish by Grupo GANI, Ref. Legno.